IAR provides completely integrated kits for the development of embedded applications based on ARM7/9, Cortex or MSP430, Colfire and AVR32.
The latest release from MICETEK is the EV44B0II board with the S3C44B0X 16/32-bit RISC ARM microcontroller featuring:
• Boot Flash: FUJITSU 1M X16bit 1EA (support half-word size )
• SDRAM: 8 M x 16bit SDRAM support
• LCD connector and Touch panel Interface
• Two-channel UART
• Ethernet interface(10M&100M)
• USB Interface • IIS Interface: Speaker & Microphone
• 4*4 keyboard Interface
• Boot Loader Download
Each kit contains a development/evaluation board, software development tools with sample projects and a hardware debug probe or emulator.
Click here to see the full range.