State machine design, test and implementation tools
For more information click here.
• Completely integrated development environment including a graphical designer, test tools, a code generator, and a documentation facility
• Graphical state machine design based on the Unified Modeling Language (UML) state machine subset
• Automatic code generation providing very compact C/C++ code, 100% compliant with the design
• Formal verification of the design model to find unwanted properties in the design, like dead-ends or unreachable states etc.
• Test and validation tools to ensure at an early stage of design that the application behaves as expected, even before the hardware exists
• Full integration with IAR Embedded Workbench enables true state machine debugging on hardware
• Ready-made project examples for various microcontrollers and evaluation boards
• Documenter to easily create up-to-date documentation of your project• Free-standing Viewer for sharing and discussing designs with stake holders outside the development team
visualSTATE® is a set of tools for designing, testing and implementing embedded applications based on state machines. It allows you to build your design from a high level, structure complex applications, and then step by step add functionality at a more detailed level. visualSTATE is integrated with IAR Embedded Workbench but is also powerful on its own and can be used stand-alone.